ECO-LUXURY RESORT HOTEL & PRIVATE VILLAS | DRAKE BAY - COSTA RICA
Take advantage of our special offers that include an intimate private dining experience, a magical sunset boat cruise, a rejuvenating deep tissue massage, and a private romantic dinner under the stars, curated to create unforgettable memories in the tropical paradise of Costa Rica.
Private Champagne or Wine dinner above the restaurant in a secluded loft overlooking the ocean. Arrangements for private dining can be made while reserving your hotel accommodations or by contacting the front desk during your stay.
SUNSET BOAT CRUISE
Explore the shores on one of our Ponga style boats ranging from 22 to 28 feet. Depart right from our beach and embark on an adventure around Drake Bay & San Josecito Beach. There is a great chance to see ocean wildlife!
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
Enjoy light or deep tissue massage, our professionally trained masseuse offers a mix of various massage techniques including general Swedish, Shiatsu and neuromuscular, resulting in a therapeutic and relaxing experience. The perfect way to end a day of adventure.
Drake Bay offers the perfect backdrop for romantic getaways, where couples can experience secluded, picturesque beaches, intimate candlelit dinners under the stars, and breathtaking sunsets, all while enjoying the tranquil luxury of a world-class resort.
SAN JOSECITO BOAT RIDE
Take a hike to a beautiful large strip of beach called San Josecito where you can enjoy swimming, tide pooling and snorkeling. We will send our boat in the afternoon to pick you up. This is a very casual, do it at your own pace activity.
BOOK YOUR STAY WITH US TODAY
Discover Drake Bay, Costa Rica, an untouched gem of biodiversity where rainforests meet crystal-clear waters, offering a mesmerizing blend of natural beauty, unique wildlife, and local culture, all waiting to be explored.
CONSIDER OUR LUXURIOUS CABINAS
- Nestled among the trees, each hotel cabina blends seamlessly into the natural backdrop.
- Constructed using recycled materials and reforested wood such as Teak, Cypress and Melina; all of our accommodations feature ocean and rainforest views.
- Every cabina was custom made by hand and maintain an indigenous Costa Rican architectural theme but with all the amenities of a modern hotel.
- Our buildings integrate into the landscape in order to maintain the beauty and natural footprint found in this special stretch of coastline.
- Resort Cabinas and Villas all have balconies with seating areas, pillow-top orthopedic mattresses, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and tiled bathrooms with walk-in showers.
- You’ll be within 100 yards from our resort beach, with the rhythmic sounds of the ocean and rainforest to lull you to sleep.