GUIDED TOURS & ACTIVITIES
ENJOY JUNGLE TOURS, WHALE WATCHING, & MORE IN DRAKE BAY
DRAKE BAY | OSA PENINSULA | COSTA RICA
BOOK A TOUR IN DRAKE BAY
- Partake in a wide range of exciting activities, from exploring the vibrant local wildlife on guided tours, engaging in thrilling water sports, to simply unwinding by the pool under the tropical sun.
- Open a world of fun while staying at Copa De Arbol, from thrilling hikes and waterfall adventures through the lush rainforests, to guided sportfishing tours, snorkeling excursions, and paddle boarding adventures revealing the vibrant marine life of the Pacific Ocean.
BOOK YOUR STAY WITH US TODAY
Discover Drake Bay, Costa Rica, an untouched gem of biodiversity where rainforests meet crystal-clear waters, offering a mesmerizing blend of natural beauty, unique wildlife, and local culture, all waiting to be explored.
CONSIDER OUR LUXURIOUS CABINAS
- Nestled among the trees, each hotel cabina blends seamlessly into the natural backdrop.
- Constructed using recycled materials and reforested wood such as Teak, Cypress and Melina; all of our accommodations feature ocean and rainforest views.
- Every cabina was custom made by hand and maintain an indigenous Costa Rican architectural theme but with all the amenities of a modern hotel.
- Our buildings integrate into the landscape in order to maintain the beauty and natural footprint found in this special stretch of coastline.
- Resort Cabinas and Villas all have balconies with seating areas, pillow-top orthopedic mattresses, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and tiled bathrooms with walk-in showers.
- You’ll be within 100 yards from our resort beach, with the rhythmic sounds of the ocean and rainforest to lull you to sleep.