A New Eco-Luxury Drake Bay Resort
Copa De Arbol Beach and Rainforest Resort is a luxury beachfront eco- resort set among 70 acres of pristine rainforest reserve. We are located in Southern Pacific Costa Rica on the Osa Peninsula, perfectly situated between Drake Bay and the Corcovado National Park in an area known as “Caletas” (small coves). This area of the Osa Peninsula is accessible by boat only and is one of the most remote and untouched places on Costa Rica’s entire Pacific coastline. Our luxurious Drake Bay resort accommodations sit near the ocean, immersed in the rainforest for an experience you won't forget.
During your stay, you will be surrounded by the diverse melody of the tropical rainforest and peaceful rhythm of the ocean. White-faced monkeys swing from the trees while toucans and scarlet macaws circle overhead. Endless small coves and beaches, fresh-water lagoons, and miles of hiking trails that wind through the rainforest make this the perfect spot to simply relax all day or embark on an eco-adventure experience second to none.
What sets Copa De Arbol apart from other Drake Bay hotels:
- 100% commitment to exceptional customer service & attention to detail
- 30 person staff to accommodate a maximum of 24 guests
- Beachfront 4 level infinity pool & Jacuzzi
- Fully appointed, beachfront open air bar / restaurant
- Very private boat access only location, 2 miles west of Drake Bay
- No car, motorcycle, disco or party noise from the town of Drake Bay
- Luxury air conditioned cabinas just a stone’s throw from the beach